Red Bull have today announced their line up for the upcoming Young Driver Test which kicks off at Silverstone tomorrow.
Both regular race drivers, Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber will get running as the FIA have granted permission for teams to run regular race drivers to help Pirelli develop new tyres. Webber will take the afternoon session of the second day while Vettel will take the afternoon running of the third and final day.
Red Bull Junior Team driver Antonio Felix da Costa has been given the morning running on the first and second days, while Carlos Sainz Junior takes the reins on the third morning.
That leaves the afternoon on the first day for Daniel Ricciardo who is in a fight with team-mate Jean-Eric Vergne for the open seat at Red Bull in 2014, while Vergne gets no track time with the Milton Keynes outfit.
- Wednesday morning – Antonio Felix da Costa
- Wednesday afternoon – Daniel Ricciardo
- Thursday morning – Antonio Felix da Costa
- Thursday afternoon – Mark Webber
- Friday morning – Carlos Sainz Junior
- Friday afternoon – Sebastian Vettel